Festivities, feasts and fun await the souls as they come back to earth for a short visit. They are greeted on Earth with the sweet scents of marigolds and mums- their colors vibrant and bold. The souls are then honored with photos and tokens of love left at the alter in their beloved memory. And, of course, they are celebrated with music, dancing, food and more.
- Sugar Skulls & Dancing: A Celebration of the Dead
- The Mystic Beauty of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- Do This One Thing Before You Die, So Your Kids Don’t Have To
- What If I Don’t Know My End Of Life Wishes?
- We Have the Headstone- Now What?
- A Hair-Raising Cemetery Symbol That Will Give You The Creeps!
- The Surprising Way We Make Headstones
- 5 Smart Things to Think Through While Creating a Headstone