Nestled on a shaded hilltop cemetery in the heart of Springdale, sits this stunning memorial. It tells just one of many stories of the legacy left by Miss Jobelle Holcombe.
- Sugar Skulls & Dancing: A Celebration of the Dead
- The Mystic Beauty of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- Do This One Thing Before You Die, So Your Kids Don’t Have To
- What If I Don’t Know My End Of Life Wishes?
- We Have the Headstone- Now What?
- A Hair-Raising Cemetery Symbol That Will Give You The Creeps!
- The Surprising Way We Make Headstones
- 5 Smart Things to Think Through While Creating a Headstone